Planet of the Apes

8/9/11


Andre and I went to see the new Planet of the Apes movie this past weekend. I thought the movie was really good and entertaining.  I'm a bit bias because I grew up watching the classic Planet of the Apes movies with my father; therefore, watching the new movie sort of brought me back to that time.  I also love apes.

Photographs were taken at the phoenix zoo.  Andre and I went on a little golf getaway at the Wigwam resort in Litchfield Park, Arizona (yeah, we were the youngest couple there).  More photographs from Arizona to follow.

4 comments:

curtis+ash said...

Your blog is amazing. I'm flattered that you would comment on mine :)

nikole said...

This is adorable! And thanks for your NYC recommendations!

Life Abroad said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and thanks for stopping by my blog again :) I love apes too! I even studied primatology in my undergrad. They're amazing animals!

Sarah Whitney said...

What a weird amazing creature! PS, Ryan and I are always the youngest couple wherever we go too.. what is with that?! lol