New Favorite Creamery

10/19/11


It does not get any better than Neveux Artisan Creamery. Neveux creamery is a little organic shop located on Melrose Avenue; they serve the most delicious artisan ice cream, trust me, it's incredible! I'm so glad we spotted this place while promenading on Melrose the other day. Some of their unique flavors include: saigon cinnamon chocolate, pineapple sage, rosemary butterscotch, maple fig, and my favorite, lavender honey. I can't wait to visit again soon; we were beyond impressed! Kim

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks too good to resist, and those flavours...
xx j

whitney johnson said...

sounds so delicious! :)

kelly ann said...

I've passed by this place before and have always been so curious about it! Next time, I'm trying it. The lavender honey sounds amazing!

Erica said...

oh my it looks delicious! and the flavors sound wonderful- especially rosemary butterscotch and lavender honey. yum!

erica marie said...

Lavender honey sounds delicious...ice cream is the best.

xo erica

lynn said...

must. go.

love your beautiful blog!

Celeste said...

Thinking about making a trip down JUST for the lavender honey!!!

Alison Kinsey said...

mmm that sounds so good. i would totally try that cinnamon chocolate!

kylie said...

i want