A Little Art in my Life

11/30/11


If you live in Los Angeles, and you still haven't been to the Downtown Art-Walk, what are you waiting for?  Is there anything better than food-trucks and art galleries all mashed up for one great night?  I don't think so. Do me a favor and add this to your list of "things to see and do in Los Angeles." Most of the artists are local and they open up their private galleries for us to see and photograph, for free! I'm so glad we took the time to check it out.  The event is free and it happens every second thursday of the month.  If you're looking for something to do, I would highly recommend the downtown Art-Walk.   Kim

4 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Looks lovely! x hivenn

melifaif said...

Awesome. Quirky. Cool. I would be soooo down for this. Cheers!

kylie said...

we should have you do a guest post about LA at my travel blog (www.travelingtriplets.com)

would you be game? text me? ;)

xo
ky

nikaela marie said...

fun! xx