Arriving in Las Vegas

6/14/11


It's no surprise how much Andre and I adore life on the road.  We plan road trips as often as we can, and we build itineraries for each trip. We love the anticipation leading up to the trip, as well as the cooking and baking the night before we leave.  Mixed Cd's featuring new music are always a must (we have kelly ann to thank for that). Furthermore, our road trips would never be complete without an embarrassing sam's town sing-a-long; the sing-a-long normally takes place within the first hour of driving, and it always includes yelling of the lyrics over the speakers (true story). Our long conversations keep us entertained for hours, and the awkward laughter after hours of being in the car together makes us want to do it all over again.

Above are photographs from our arrival in Las Vegas.  I'll have many more pictures to share in the next few days.

6 comments:

kelly ann said...

Aaawww, thank you, lady! I'm so so so glad you had some new tunes for the road, that makes me smile. :) These photos are fantastic. <3

janis said...

Ah you guys are adorb. I'd be right there wailing along to the killers with you ;)

Sarah Whitney said...

Ahh that last photo is beeeautiful!

Pweeeeeze lets do a road trip sometime!?

Alison Kinsey said...

You and Andre are def one of my favorite blogger couples :) you sound a lot like me in reference to making mix CDs and planning out every little detail into an itinerary! I'm so guilty of that. Love these glimpses of Vegas you took here.

Brenda said...

Oh, I just love the blue tones in these photos! Very beautiful night shots.

Vegas looks like so much fun. It's on the top of my "to visit this summer" list.

Eventful Life and Style said...

Can't wait to make a trip to Vegas. These photos don't make it any easier to be here in NJ! =)