A little Update!

10/31/11


It's been a wild few days for us.  We've been hanging out in San Francisco, eating (tons of food), walking (up and down), and photographing (Camilla+Damir, Nest, Erica Tanov, and sfgirlbybay). A few of my personal highlights included: exploring Berkeley for the first time, dinner at the Plant Cafe with the lovely lady who runs the violet, brunching at Marketbar with Celeste and her boyfriend, and drinking tea at Crown and Crumpet.  We have so many photographs to share, soon.  Happy Halloween!  Kim

7 comments:

nancy said...

it sounds like you're having the most amazing time! this photo is beautiful - I hope to see more soon. have fun!

janis said...

Fun trip! Do you go to San Francisco often?

paddle to shore said...

@Janis- it was our first time back since 2009.

Sarah Whitney said...

Ughh I love San Fran SO much! I'm totally jealous of your amazing trip! And omg the food.. okay I need to stop thinking about it lol.

Unknown said...

it was so much fun! I am like a crazy person checking your blog everyday. so nervous and excited to see the pictures! i hope you like them.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

i can't wait to see your photographs. Oh and seeing that photo you posted makes me miss the bay area. I definitely left my heart in San Francisco

Crystalin said...

Oooh sounds like sf was good to you! And you got amazing weather! As always, love your photos. AND the Plant cafe is one of my favs :)